Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So many questions without answers, Your promises remain...

Not going to lie. I'm feeling very burdened. I've reconnected with three friends in the past 24 hours, all of whom are facing incredibly painful situations. Cancer, divorce, abandonment, loved ones abandoning their faith. Add to that all of the financial strain, job loss, marital dischord, known and unknown illnesses and people just hurting in general.

I am challenged all through the day to stay focused on the smallest of tasks. My thoughts are so often wandering toward the people I love instead of staying fixed on things like "school" and "feeding my family". (Picture grossly exaggerated finger quotes ala Chris Farley. *laugh*)

OK, Leo is cawing like a giant crow or something. Over and over. Very loudly. I should go do something about that...

No comments: